The Texas Longarm Quilt
Guild formed in May, 2002
Meets 6 times a year.
|Texas Longarm Quilt Guild
Texas Longarm Member Info:
New Owners welcome, any machine, any size.
Wannabees always welcome!!
Bring Show and Tell.
Bring Charity Items
Door Prizes and Fun Stuff
Pictures from the Texas Longarm Quilt Guild Meetings
Texas Quilt Machines
2311 Sciaaca Road
Spring, TX 77373
10:00am - 12:30pm
Each meeting includes:
1) Show and Tell. Members bring their quilt tops to show, tell what techniques they used.
2) How do I quilt this? Bring your quilt top and get your design questions answered.
3) Questions and Help.
Ask questions from the group, bring tools or gadgets that you need help with.
4) Meeting Topic or Program.
Each meeting will have demonstrations and a program topic. Lots of longarm information.
5) Door Prizes. One ticket for showing up, one ticket for each Show and Tell.
Project Linus - Children
Quilts Of Valor- Soldiers
Delpechin - Foster Homes
Guild Coordinator Beth Kendall
Program Coordinator Patty Klein
Show and Tell Beth Kendall
Quilts Of Valor Sharon Lucarelli
Childrens Quilts Hedi Fowler
Meeting Facility TQM Staff
Goals of the Texas Longarm Quilters Guild:
1) Meet other Longarm Quilters
2) Share tips and techniques with other like minded longarm machine quilters
3) Learn from professional longarm teachers, classes offered several times a year
4) Charity projects. Give back to the community, while practicing and learning.
5) Yearly Challenge Project with prizes
6) Other... We are always adding things to make Longarm Quilting Fun!
7) We Welcome Suggestions